Sonntag, 7. November 2010

CHECK YOURSELF





Haha, yesterday was a freaking awesome day. At first me and a couple of my friends went to cinema. We watched "Due Day", which i loved totally. After that Me, Lutti and Taly went to the station, we laught so much that other people looked at us like 'O my gosh, what kind of scary kids' , but to my it was a lot of fun .

After that my mum , me , and my sister went to a china restaurant with a few friends of my mum - the picture shows you one of my wonderful food. The Bufet consited of a soup, a main course and a dessert. Of all these things you could eat how much you like to. And in the main course you could choose between normal chinese and mongolian food. I tasted the mongolian one and I was really suprised how good it tasted. Ciaoooooooooooo ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen